• Selection show: March 7, 10 a.m. EDT, NCAA.com
• First round: Campus sites, March 11 or 12.
• Semifinals, finals: Campus site, March 18 and 19.
Qualifying teams: 8
Format: Four first-round games are played to determine the semifinal field. Semifinal winners meet in championship game.
Automatic qualifiers: Postseason tournament champions from ECAC West, MIAC, NEHC, NESCAC and NCHA
• PDF: Printable bracket
NCAA Division III women’s ice hockey committee
• Jodi McKenna, Wesleyan coach (chair)
• Katie Boldvich, Colonial Hockey and NEHC commissioner
• Brad Marshall, St. Catherine coach
• Jackie Slaats, Lake Forest athletic director
• Gil Burmaster, Utica sports information director
|2012||Rochester Institute of Technology||Norwich|
|2011||Norwich||Rochester Institute of Technology|