ECAC Commissioner Phil Buttafuoco and Assistant Commissioner Steve Hagwell held a conference call with all 12 ECAC athletic directors Monday morning to discuss the implications of Vermont’s announcement to cancel the rest of its 1999-2000 season. Some decisions were reached as to how the University’s announcement affects the ECAC, as follows:
* Saturday, January 29, Clarkson at Dartmouth is moved to Sunday, January 30 at 12:30pm
* Friday, February 4, Dartmouth at Union is moved to Thursday, February 3 at 7:00pm
* Saturday, February 19, Dartmouth at Princeton is moved to Sunday, February 20 at 2:00pm
* Saturday, February 26, Cornell at Dartmouth is moved to Sunday, February 27 at 2:00pm
* Saturday, March 4, Dartmouth at St. Lawrence is moved to Sunday, March 5 at 2:00pm
The February 25 NESN/Empire television game between Cornell and Vermont will be replaced by a to-be-determined game.